05 September 2012

New Tutorials are Coming!

Hi everyone; it's great to be back. It's been a crazy few months, what with finishing my Ph.D. and all the other changes in my life. But, it's high time I start learning some new things and building some cool toys. I have a lot in mind for the coming weeks, and hopefully you'll find some of it helpful as well.

These tutorials will be a little different; call them "intermediate-level tutorials" if you will. Mostly, these tutorials will require the use of more parts and tools outside of the LaunchPad, much like the LCM tutorial from before. I'll try to keep the tools I use within a reasonable budget for beginners and amateurs, but some of the parts will probably cost a little more. (I just purchased a sensor for the next project that was $35.) If you have any suggestions or requests for topics, let me know!

Thanks, all of you who read this blog; I have a lot of fun writing this, and I'm glad so many of you have expressed your appreciation for its contribution to the MSP430 community. Let's see what more we can learn!

No comments: